1 poblano pepper
8 flour tortillas
8 ounces cheddar cheese
1/4 cup diced red onions
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Roast poblano for 30 minutes, turning occasionally. Pepper should be blackened.
2. Remove poblano from oven. Pull off skin, cut off top, and remove seeds. Dice
3. Assemble quesadilla. Top tortilla with cheese, poblano, more cheese, and another tortilla.
4. Heat nonstick skillet over medium heat. Cook quesadilla for about 5 minutes, flip and cook five minutes more. **My great nonstick Calphalon pans allow me to never need oil for quesadillas.
5. Repeat for remaining 3 quesadillas.
5. Cut quesadillas into fourths. Serve with black beans, guacamole, and sour cream.