A little bit of goat cheese goes a long way in this unique bruschetta.
Roasted Vegetable and Goat Cheese Bruschetta
Makes about 15 pieces
1 small zucchini
1 small yellow squash
2 roasted red peppers
2 tablespoons red onion, finely diced
2 ounces goat cheese
1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
1 teaspoon olive oil
Salt and pepper
1. Slice zucchini and yellow squash. Drizzle olive oil and top with salt and pepper.
2. Roast zucchini and yellow squash at 375 degrees for 10 minutes, stirring once.
3. Meanwhile, cut baguette into 1 inch slices.
4. Bake baguette slices at 375 degrees for 5 minutes.
5. Meanwhile, dice roasted zucchini, yellow squash, and red peppers. Combine with red onion, crushed red pepper, olive oil, salt, and pepper.
6. Flip baguette slices over. Spread each piece with small amount of goat cheese.
7. Top baguette slices with vegetable mixture.
8. Bake for 5 minutes more at 375 degrees.