1/2 bag of tortilla chips
4 ounces sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
1 yellow pepper, diced
1 plum tomato, diced
1/4 of a red onion, diced
1 jalapeno, diced
1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
1/2 cup frozen corn, thawed
1/4 cup light sour cream
1/2 teaspoon chili powder
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Spread chips on a large rimmed baking dish.
3. Top with half of shredded cheese.
4. Top chips with pepper, tomato, onion, jalapeno, black beans, and corn.
5. Cook at 400 degrees until vegetables are hot and cheese is melted, about 15 minutes.
6. Meanwhile, juice half of lime into bowl. Add avocado and salt. Mash until smooth.
7. Juice other half of lime into bowl. Add sour cream and chili powder. Stir.
8. Remove nachos from oven. Top with avocado and sour cream. Serve.