These easy appetizers are great with or without meat. They can be refrigerated for an hour before serving, if needed. It's simple to prepare some of the rolls ups with turkey and keep some vegetarian.
Southwest Roll Ups
Makes about 50 roll ups
1 package of 10 large flour tortillas
1 8 ounce package of light cream cheese
4 ounces of smoked sliced turkey (optional)
2 avocados, sliced
2 tomatoes, sliced
8 ounces of pepper jack cheese, shredded
2 tablespoons cumin
1. Spread some cream cheese on a tortilla.
2. Sprinkle with cumin and cheese.
3. Top with 1 slice of turkey, about 2 slices of avocado, and 2 slices of tomato.
4. Roll up and press to seal roll up.
5. Slice into 5 pieces, discarding ends.
6. Repeat with remaining tortillas.