Spinach and Bacon Quiche
3 strips of bacon
1 handful of fresh spinach
1/4 of a cup finely diced onion
4 ounces cheddar cheese
4 ounces Monterrey Jack cheese
1 cup half and half
1 pre-made pie crust
1. Cook bacon over medium heat until crispy, about 15 minutes. During the last 5 minutes of cooking, add the onion and cook the onion in the bacon fat.
2. Remove bacon and onion from pan and drain on a paper towel.
3. Place pre-made pie crust in pie pan. Crumble bacon and tear spinach into small pieces. Add bacon, spinach, and onion to pie.
4. Beat 6 eggs in a bowl. Add cheese and half and half.
5. Pour egg mixture over bacon and spinach.
6. Cook at 375 degrees about 40 minutes, or until quiche is set and slightly brown on top.