Friday, March 11, 2011

Watercress Salad with Cuties Clementines and Fresh Mozzarella

Have you seen those adorable commercials for Cuties clementines recently? I love that they are marketing a healthy product toward young children--especially when so many food commercials out there are for high fat, high sodium processed foods. When I saw Cuties in Jewel last week, I had to try them--even though I thought I was getting sucked into to a marketing ploy. Turns out Cuties clementines really are as sweet, seedless, and easy to peel as the commercials say. I've never craved a completely healthy food this much before! I've eaten 6 today alone. While I love Cuties all by themselves, I've also created a tasty salad recipe that incorporates Cuties. Enjoy!



Watercress Salad with Cuties Clementines and Fresh Mozzarella 
Serves 2 

1 bunch of watercress
2 Cuties clementines
2 ounces of small fresh mozzarella balls
1 tablespoon olive oil
Salt and pepper

1. Combine juice from one clementine, olive oil, salt, and pepper.
2. Peel other clementine, separate wedges, and slice in half.
3. Cut mozzarella balls in half.
4. Combine all ingredients and serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Printer Friendly