20 square cheese ravioli
2 ounces Parmesan cheese, shredded
1/2 cup bread crumbs
1/2 cup corn meal
2 teaspoons oregano, divided
2 teaspoons basil, divided
1 can diced tomatoes
1 teaspoon sugar
2-4 tablespoons olive oil
Salt and pepper
1. Cook ravioli according to package directions. Remove from water and let cool.
2. Meanwhile, whisk egg in bowl. In another bowl, mix cheese, bread crumbs, corn meal, 1 teaspoon oregano, 1 teaspoon basil, salt, and pepper.
3. Dip each ravioli in egg mixture and then in Parmesan mixture.
4. Meanwhile, heat olive oil in large pan over high heat. Add ravioli in a single layer and cook until browned on each side, about 5 minutes per side. (If your pan is not large enough, you may need to cook ravioli in batches.)
5. Meanwhile, cook tomatoes in small pot. Add remaining oregano, basil, sugar, salt, and pepper.
6. Remove ravioli from oil. Top with tomatoes and serve.