Sweet potatoes and avocado are two of my favorite foods, yet I've seen so few recipes that call for both ingredients. These baked sweet potato fries are paired with mango guacamole for dipping.
Sweet Potato Fries
1 large sweet potato
1 tablespoon olive oil
1/2 teaspoon cumin
1/4 teaspoon red pepper
1. Slice sweet potato into wedges, leave skin on.
2. Combine sweet potatoes with olive oil, cumin, red pepper, and generous salt.
3. Roast at 400 degrees 30-40 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. Serve with mango guacamole.
1/2 of a mango, diced
1/2 a lime
1 red jalapeno, seeded and finely diced
1. Remove avocado from skin and mash.
2. Add all other ingredients and stir.
3. Serve with sweet potato fries.