With oranges full of vitamin C and spinach full of vitamin A, this salad is packed with nutrients. The beautiful contrast in colors makes this a great dish to serve at a dinner party.
1 medium orange
1 bag of baby spinach
1/4 of a red onion, sliced
1/4 cup walnuts
1 tablespoon olive oil
Salt and pepper
1. Slice off 1 quarter of the orange and squeeze juice into a small bowl. Remove any seeds.
2. Add olive oil, salt, and pepper. Whisk to combine.
3. Peal the rest of the orange and cut each piece in half.
3. Combine spinach, red onions, orange pieces, and walnuts.
4. Drizzle with orange juice and olive oil dressing.