Sweet Potato Latkas
Makes 4 pancakes
1 sweet potato, shredded in food processor
1/4 of an onion, shredded in food processor
1 teaspoon garlic powder
2 tablespoons flour
Salt and pepper
4 tablespoons olive oil
Sour cream or apple sauce, for serving
1. Squeeze sweet potatoes in cloth to remove excess moisture.
2. Combine sweet potatoes, onions, garlic powder, egg, flour, salt, and pepper.
3. Heat olive oil in pan over high heat.
4. Form sweet potato mixture into 4 patties. Put onto pan.
7. Put sweet potato pancakes on paper towel to drain some of the oil.
8. Serve with sour cream or apple sauce, sausage, and eggs.