2 strips of bacon
2 cups of frozen ravioli
1 6 oz can of tomato paste
1/4 cup water
1/4 cup half and half
1/2 cup frozen peas, defrosted
1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
1. Saute 2 strips of bacon over medium heat until bacon is crispy.
2. Remove bacon from pan and place on a paper towel.
3. Meanwhile, bring pot of water to a boil and cook ravioli.
4. Cook the onions over medium heat in the bacon grease until translucent, about 5-10 minutes.
5. Add tomato paste and water. Cook about 10 minutes.
6. Add half and half. Turn heat down to low and simmer about 15 minutes.
7. Meanwhile, crumble bacon into small pieces.
8. Add peas to tomato cream sauce and cook about 2 minutes more, or until peas are warm.
9. Mix ravioli with tomato cream sauce. Top with Parmesan cheese, crumbled bacon, and fresh chives.