Thick slices of tomato on top of a bed of mixed greens make a beautiful presentation. Make sure to generously salt the tomatoes for the best flavor.
Yellow Tomato Salad
1 yellow tomato
1 cup mixed greens
1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
1 tablespoon olive oil
Generous salt and pepper
1. Slice yellow tomato into four thick slices.
2. On plate, spread mixed greens. Top with tomatoes.
3. Whisk balsamic vinegar and olive oil together.
4. Top salad with vinegar and olive oil.
5. Top with generous salt, pepper, and fresh chives.