I recently posted how to make Mojo de Ajo, olive oil flavored with roasted garlic and lime juice. This white pizza used Mojo de Ajo as it's base. Zucchini and corn give this pizza a summer flavor.
Basic Pizza Dough
1 (.25 ounce) package active dry yeast
1 cup warm water
2 teaspoons white sugar
2 cups flour
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 teaspoon salt
1/4 cup flour
1. Mix yeast, water, and sugar together. Let stand about 10 minutes, until mixture has bubbles.
2. In a food processor fitted with a dough hook, mix yeast mixture with all other ingredients until just combined.
3. Put dough in a bowl, cover with a towel, and let rise until dough doubles in size, about 30 minutes.
4. Sprinkle flour on surface. Roll out dough until desired shape.
Zucchini and Corn Pizza with Mojo de Ajo
Basic pizza dough
1 corn on the cob
1/2 zucchini, diced
1/4 red onion, diced
1/4 cup Mojo de Ajo
1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
1. Slice corn off cob.
2. Spread Mojo de Ajo on pizza dough.
3. Top with Parmesan and feta cheese, corn, zucchini, and red onion.
4. Bake at 350 degrees for about 20 minutes.